Monday, February 13, 2012

SECRET ACCESS: UFOs On The Record




"Secret Access" report by The History Channel
From the prehistoric drawings through the Roswell incident reports of strange and unexplainable sightings in the skies have become part of an unofficial historic record. With the proliferation of video and photo technology in the modern era, reports of these events--along with visual evidence--have only increased. 95% of UFO sightings are false, resulting either from misidentification or deliberate hoaxes. But the other 5% cannot be dismissed. Based on the newly published book "UFO's: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record," this two-hour special explores sightings that are supported by numerous creditable sources, from Air Force and commercial pilots, FAA officials, investigators military Generals and NASA officials as well as hard data: photos, film, radar and audio recordings. This evidence presents a startling look at the very real possibility of alien visitation.
Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your opinion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Statistic


View My Stats